A stunning Travel Grobag in a crisp white soft textured fabric with colourful embroidered parading elephants and stripes. Rest assured that these elephants will never forget those bedtime giggles.
It has a two-way front travel zip and back vent fastened with Velcro for effortless transfer from cot-bed to car seat or buggy and fits a five point harness.
* 100% textured cotton outer and 100% new super-soft cotton jersey inner.
* This 6-18 month size has a two-way front zip with zip-clicks and chin-guard
* Free Grobag Nursery thermometer included with every Grobag!
Grobag Features (varies by style)
* Zip opens from the bottom so that little fingers cannot easily tug the puller (6 month+ sizes)
* Zip Click cover stops adventurous little fingers from opening their zips (front zip versions)
* Zip guard on inside of zip (front zip and travel grobags)
* Chin guard at the top to prevent rubbing (front zip grobags)
* Front / size zips and double popper system for extra security
Why use a Grobag Sleeping Bag?
Grobag baby sleep bags are the safe alternative to traditional sheets and blankets. There are no covers to kick off or get tangled up in, so little ones stay cosy and safe during the night.
Grobag is the UK's Baby Sleeping Bag specialist, proud to have changed the way mums and dads put their babies to bed! With clever extras like the secure zip-click and chin guard, the gro company are constantly improving and evolving this favourite nursery product.
It's Safe ï¿½ Grobag is FSID's ( Foundation for the Study for Infant Death's) only recommended baby sleeping bag specialist. The UK Cot Death research charity which promotes and raises awareness of safer sleep for babies. Designed with safety and quality as a top priority. A free nursery thermometer also helps to give you complete confidence that you are using your Grobag safely and correctly too.
A baby sleeping bag by any other name is not a grobag.
|Grobag Size||Minimum Weight||Maximum Length|
|0-6 months||4.0kg / 8lb 8oz||68cm / 27ï¿½|
|6-18 months||8.1kg / 18lb||86cm / 34ï¿½|
|18-36 months||11.4kg / 25lb||98cm / 39ï¿½|
|3-6 years||53.5cm chest||116cm / 46ï¿½|
Choosing a Tog (warmth rating)
|2.5ï¿½tog||- 16-20c room temperature. A good all year round grobag,|
|1.0 tog||- 21-23c room temperature. Great for warmer weather and daytime naps.|
|0.5 tog||- 24-27c room temperature. Perfect for hot weather, holidays and very warm rooms.|
All information is for guidance only. Parents should check and touch their baby regularly to check if they are too warm or cold and read all packaging.
Related keywords: Grobag