Cuddle up to this adorable baby panda, he really does want to be your best friend!
* Side zip on all sizes.
* Woven cotton outer and lining on this 2.5 tog grobag
* Free Grobag nursery thermometer is included with every Grobag sleeping bag!
- Front or side zips available (varies by design of sleeping bag)
- Chin guard at top of zip to prevent rubbing
- Zip guard on inside of zip
- Zip opens from the bottom so that little fingers cannot easily tug the puller (6 month+ version)
- Zip-click cover stops adventurous little ones from opening their zips (18-36 months only)
- 0-6 month versions have double over arm popper system (except Bubbles grobag) and under arm poppers
With a grobag baby sleeping bag you know that every element has been carefully designed to ensure it is as safe and comfortable as possible. A baby sleeping bag by any other name is not a grobag.
Why is grobag the UK's favourite sleeping bag?
- grobag is the Foundation for the Study for Infant Death's (FSID's) only baby sleeping bag specialist
- Safety and comfort is at the heart of grobag
- A wide range of designs, fabrics, sizes and tog ratings
Grobag innovators have achieved numerous awards:
- Mother and Baby Gold Award for Best Nursery Item 2006/2007, 2005/2006 and 2004/2005
- Mother and Baby Gold Award for Company Excellence 2006/2007.
- iParenting Media Award Winner for the grobag baby sleeping bag.
- Kids Superbrand, voted one of Britains Best Kids Brands.
- Pregnancy & Birth "Editors Choice" - grobag baby sleeping bag.
- Huggies "Best Fit for Comfort - Baby" Award, grobag baby sleeping bags.
- Mother and Baby Silver Award "Best Nursery Item" 2003/2004 - grobag baby sleeping bag.
- FQ Top Gear 2005 - grobag baby sleeping bags.
- Grobag Safe Sleep Range -
The idea of grobag baby sleeping bags was born when the founders of the brand, Rob and Ouvrielle Holmes, found that their son was constantly kicking off his covers and they were exhausted from the lack of sleep. They tried a European baby sleeping bag, discovered that he slept through the night and have been on a mission ever since to develop their own safe sleep range and spread the word. 8 years on, the grobag phenomenon has changed the way the nation's babies are put to bed.
If Baby's could talk what would they say? -
�If I'm not in my grobag baby sleeping bag, I kick off all my covers, get cold, cry, and wake up Mummy & Daddy!�
�My grobag baby sleeping bag keeps me comfortable all night long.�
�I can wake up in the night, play with Teddy and fall back to sleep without getting cold!�
�I feel very safe, because can't slip down inside my grobag baby sleeping bag, unlike sheets and blankets, which can go over my head.�
�I really like it when Mummy cuddles me to sleep in my grobag baby sleeping bag, she says I go back to my cot without waking up!�
�I know my grobag baby sleeping bag is part of my sleep routine, even when travelling or in a strange bed!�
0- 6 months - 4.0kg min weight / 68cm max length
6-18 months - 8.1kg min weight / 86cm max length
18-36 months - 11.4kg min weight / 98cm max length
3-6 years - 53.5cm min chest / 116cm max length
Please note that all information is for guidance only. Parents should check and touch their baby regularly to check if they are too warm or cold.
Related keywords: Grobag