This fantastic little book has 35 pages of sleep safety and sleeping tips for babies and toddlers. It's free too!
Written together by the Gro Company and the the FSID (now called the Lullaby Trust) you'll find lots of simple advise on the safest way to sleep your baby.
Inside you'll find information on:-
- How to position your baby.
- Sharing a bed with your baby
- Keeping your baby and nursery the right temperature
- Choosing blankets, clothing and a mattress
- Creating a comfortable sleeping environment
- Grobag Baby Sleeping bags
- Tips on crying, health, feeding
- Letting your baby play on their tummy
- General home safety tips for babies
About the Lullaby Trust (Previously known as FSID)
The Lullaby Trust is a leading baby charity working to prevent sudden infant deaths and promote safer sleep for babies. More than 20,000 lives have been spared as a result of their research and health awareness projects. But cot death is still the leading cause of death in babies over one month old and more research is needed to save further lives.
For more information, please visit www.lullabytrust.org.uk.
The Gro Company has been working closely with The Lullaby Trust since (previous the FSID) the business started in September 2000, to help parents to create a safer sleeping environment for their baby.
Grobag is FSID's only recommended Baby Sleep Bag specialist.
* available while stocks last