* Free Grobag Nursery thermometer included with every Grobag!
Grobag Features (varies by style)
* Zip opens from the bottom so that little fingers cannot easily tug the puller (6 month+ sizes)
* Zip Click cover stops adventurous little fingers from opening their zips (front zip versions)
* Zip guard on inside of zip (front zip and travel grobags)
* Chin guard at the top to prevent rubbing (front zip grobags)
* Front / size zips and double popper system for extra security
Why use a Grobag Sleeping Bag?
Grobag baby sleep bags are the safe alternative to traditional sheets and blankets. There are no covers to kick off or get tangled up in, so little ones stay cosy and safe during the night.
Grobag is the UK's Baby Sleeping Bag specialist, proud to have changed the way mums and dads put their babies to bed! With clever extras like the secure zip-click and chin guard, the gro company are constantly improving and evolving this favourite nursery product.
It's Safe � Grobag is FSID's ( Foundation for the Study for Infant Death's) only recommended baby sleeping bag specialist. The UK Cot Death research charity which promotes and raises awareness of safer sleep for babies. Designed with safety and quality as a top priority. A free nursery thermometer also helps to give you complete confidence that you are using your Grobag safely and correctly too.
A baby sleeping bag by any other name is not a grobag.
|Grobag Size||Minimum Weight||Maximum Length|
|0-6 months||4.0kg / 8lb 8oz||68cm / 27�|
|6-18 months||8.1kg / 18lb||86cm / 34�|
|18-36 months||11.4kg / 25lb||98cm / 39�|
|3-6 years||53.5cm chest||116cm / 46�|
Choosing a Tog (warmth rating)
|2.5�tog||- 16-20c room temperature. A good all year round grobag,|
|1.0 tog||- 21-23c room temperature. Great for warmer weather and daytime naps.|
|0.5 tog||- 24-27c room temperature. Perfect for hot weather, holidays and very warm rooms.|
All information is for guidance only. Parents should check and touch their baby regularly to check if they are too warm or cold and read all packaging.
Blossom is a cosy place for your little girl. This Grobag is ideal for children who aren’t quite ready to move away from the security of their Grobag just yet! They’re also perfect for children staying in hospital or at home who need feeding through tubes.
With a clever two way zip travel opening this Travel Grobag can be easily used with a 5 point harness in a pushchair or car seat, so you can take all the safety features of the original Grobag with you on the road. With the back vent velcro’d closed when not in travel mode this Travel Grobag can be sealed and used as any other grobag.
* Suitable for children in hospital or with special needs
* 100% woven cotton outer and super-soft jersey cotton lining
* Quick-dry polyester filling on the 2.5 tog
Related keywords: Blossom