Award-winning Cuddledry® baby apron bath towels
As featured on television, radio and all parenting press.
The Cuddledry® baby apron towel is an award-winning, innovative baby bath towel that allows mums and dads to have two hands free to safely bath, lift and wrap their baby. The double layer hooded towel, worn like an apron, takes the stress out of bath time for mums, dads and babies. The Cuddledry is a ‘must-have’ for new parents and an ideal gift.
Apron style keeps parents dry during bath time and leaves two hands free for safely bathing and lifting slippery babies.
• 100% organic unbleached cotton and natural bamboo fibres - 60% more absorbent than cotton, silky soft and with natural anti-bacterial properties.
• Recognised by the Child Accident Prevention Trust as ‘contributing to safer parenting’. All packaging bears the logo of this highly respected charity.
• Current winner of “Must Have” nursery product of the year. Winner of ten other awards including Practical Parenting Best Buy and FQ Top Gear for Dads Award.
• Featured on UK television on the BBC’s Dragons’ Den in November 2007, with follow ups in December 2008 and September 2009. Sales performance has been overwhelming ever since.
• Regularly featured by the UK parenting media, reviewed by parents on websites – including Mumsnet and Babyworld – and recommended by word of mouth on and off line.
• Snag free towelling helps the fabric retain its quality and prevents tiny toes and fingers getting caught.
• All fibres are unbleached and coloured using natural dyes.
• Used by celebrities, tens of thousands of parents, and recommended by midwives and maternity nurses worldwide. One in 20 babies in the UK now has a Cuddledry towel.
Okay, Bamboo fibre is eco-friendly, sustainable and super soft!
Cuddledry took the decision to ‘go bamboo’ in 2007 to achieve the softest, most absorbent and sustainably produced towelling possible for its range of award winning baby and toddler bath and beach products.
* Bamboo is incredibly eco-friendly – it grows naturally without the need for chemical pesticides or fertilisers, is 100% biodegradable and naturally regenerative.
* It is naturally antibacterial, containing an agent called 'bamboo kun', which prevents any bacteria from growing on it.
* Bamboo holds the record as the world's fastest growing plant, growing one third faster than the fastest tree. It can grow up to a metre a day, meaning it can be harvested every three to four years.
* It is naturally organic so does not irritate sensitive or allergic skin.
* Bamboo takes in nearly five times the amount of greenhouse gases, and produces 35% more oxygen than an equivalent stand of trees.
* It creates a fibre which is so soft it has been compared to silk or cashmere.
* The outer woody layers, once stripped off, are re-used for firewood or making recycled paper.
* It is arguably the world's most sustainable crop - if we support the use of bamboo for baby products and clothing we can help make a significant impact on carbon emissions.
* The bamboo and cotton we use is grown without pesticides, and is certified by Oekotex and
IMO, making it perfect for sensitive baby skin.
* Use of organic cotton means your baby or child is not exposed to toxic chemical residues that may appear in conventional cotton products. A baby's skin is thinner and more porous than adults, meaning that their skin absorbs things very easily. This means that children are at
greater risk for pesticide-related health problems than adults.
* The species of bamboo used to make the fibre is not the one the pandas eat!
You may also like ot know the packaging for the towels is made from 80% recycled and 20% virgin pulp from sustainable forests, we'll also despatch your towel in a bio-degradable mailing bag. (Multiple products may be despatched in a 75% recycled cardboard box)