Here's Something Similar...
Baby's Quiet Sounds Video Monitor
With the Summer Baby Quiet Sounds Video Monitor parents can both hear and see their child. The Video Monitor is ideal for "checking in" on baby without disturbing his or her sleep, and can also be used as a traditional sound monitor when the screen is switched off. When baby is older, the camera could be installed in a playroom to monitor child's activities. Its new update for 2008 is its scanning capability; if paired with an additional camera it automatically scans between rooms every 5 seconds, allowing you to monitor 2 different locations.
* 12.7cm/5 inch black and white screen for excellent all round viewing
* If paired with an additional camera (not included) the auto scan feature will automatically scan between rooms every 5 seconds
* Unique multi position cameras can be used on a desktop or wall mounted
* Infra red camera allows parent to see baby in a darkened room
* 2.4 GHz technology for superior clarity and range
* 3 channel selection
* 5 LED sound lights
* Quick view on/off button for night time convenience
* Range 350ft, 100 metres
Wooden Hand Painted rrp:£14.95 £7.95
Related keywords: monitor