Mamascarf - Breastfeeding Scarf
Discreet and stylish breastfeeding scarf
Mamascarf is a revolutionary new breastfeeding scarf that not only allows mothers to breastfeed stylishly and discreetly but also provides essential support without the need for a cushion.
The Mama scarf can be worn as a scarf, or neatly folded away. It even comes complete with a hidden pocket to store your breastpad.
* It is easy to use and won�t draw attention to you.
* Less distraction for your baby.
* Hides your post pregnancy tummy.
* Covers you before and after feeding.
* 100% cotton and machine washable at 30 degrees.
* The perfect gift idea for someone special who is pregnant.
* Was invented by a breastfeeding mum for other breastfeeding mums!
* One size fits all.
* You can still see your baby and maintain eye contact.
* New improved soft tactile cotton.
* Available in 3 stylish colours, cream, black or French navy.
(PLEASE NOTE: This is not designed for carrying a baby).
How Does Mamascarf Work?
Using your Mamascarf breastfeeding scarf is easy; it's a really simple but effective triangular design;
1. Place the scarf around your neck with the centre point at your tummy and the pocket on the inside.
2. Tie the two ends of the scarf at the back of your neck. The larger you require it to be, the further to the end you need to tie it. Tie a double knot.
3. Once your scarf is tied, loop your arm through the opening. Use your right arm to feed on the right or your left arm to feed on the left side.
4. Once the scarf is in place you can adjust your clothing as required, now you can slip your baby into the opening, and feed as normal ensuring you are holding your baby at all times
(Also know as a breastfeeding shawl)
Features: Black French Navy Cream
1 to 2.5 years, hours of fun rrp:£55.00 £43.95