Here's Something Similar...
Bumble Bee Wheelybug (large)
2.5 to 5 years, hours of fun
Features: Large (2.5 to 5 years)
Wheelybugs go backwards, forwards, sideways, round and round ... they can be ridden, pushed, pulled, kissed and cuddled! These ride on bugs, great for both boys and girls, almost have a magical mind of their own.
Wheelybugs are designed to offer hours of robust fun and help to promote self-confidence, spatial awareness and gross motor skills.
The distinctive shape of the Original Wheelybug is very user friendly. The bright and friendly design is an instant attraction to girls and boys alike. They go backwards, forwards, sideways, and round and round. Children donít get stuck against obstacles like some other ride on toys. Wheelybugs help promote gross motor skills and balance like no other toy.
Wheelybug bodies have a padded layer of sponge which is covered with a tough layer of polyurethane leatheroid and can be easily wiped clean. They are great to use on smooth level floors and ideal for indoors.
The castors are rated at 30kg each giving a total safe working load of 120kg! The base is made from plantation grown poplar plywood and has distinctive rounded contours. The "feelers" are made with stainless steel spring and have an internal limiter cord to resist pull out. The handle is aluminium so it wonít rust... all in all Wheelybugs are constructed for years of fun.
Wheely Bug Special features
* Bodies have a padded layer of sponge covered with tough polyurethane
* Easily wiped clean
* For use on all level surfaces
* Handmade and beautifully crafted from the highest quality materials
* Multi-directional castors
* Unlimited mobility
Frequently Asked Wheelybug Questions
Have they been safety tested?
Wheelybugs have been certified tested to EU, US, AU/NZ and JP standards. To view the test reports please click here.
How much can it carry, can I sit on it?
The maximum recommended rider weight is 25kg; however each wheel is rated at 30kg giving a total safe working load of 120kg!! Adults can happily take a spin on them, or they make a very handy low mobile stool!
Can they be used outside?
Any smooth, flat surface is suitable. However keep them away from dirt or sand as this can get into the castors and slow them down. Also do not leave the toy outside in the rain or direct sunshine for long periods as this can damage the surfaces.
Can they be used on pavers?
They will run on pavers but the castors may become damaged in time. Donít worry; replacements can be purchased from your distributor.
Will they run on carpet?
Obviously it is slower going on carpet, but your child will get a good work out!
What are the doís and doníts for Wheelybugs?
1. Children should only use the toy under adult supervision.
2. Smiling boy on a wheelybugFor use only by children able to walk unassisted. Should not be used as an aid or support for walking
3. Ride on toys can tip over on surfaces that are not flat. The toy should be used only on smooth, level, dry surfaces.
4. Do not allow children to use on or near hills, inclines, steps, bridges or near a swimming pool or other body of water.
5. Shoes must be worn at all times.
6. Only one rider at a time. Multiple riders can cause tipping over
7. Do not allow a child to stand on the seat. The Wheelybug should be ridden with both feet on the ground.
8. It is important to check that the handle and wheel bolts are tight before using the toy. A loose or detached handle or wheel can make the toy unstable.
9. Maximum rider weight recommended is 25kg or 50lbs.
10. Clean with soap and water. Never use polishes, abrasive cleaners or steel wool. Strong solvents eg acetone, can damage the surface. Exposure to sunlight for long periods can result in colour fading. Donít leave out in the open. Keep sharp points away from the covering.
Related keywords: Bumble