Winter Warmer Grobag 18-36 months 3.5 tog
Features: For Boys For Girls Unisex Grobag 18-36 Months Side Zip with over-arm poppers Premium Grobag - Embroidery & Applique 3.5 Tog - Cold Nursery (under 16c)
Winter Warmer is a luxurious cotton rich velour of super snugly 3.5 Tog Grobag. It's the perfect choice for keeping your little one warm in cold winter temperatures. Set against a snowy backdrop and a tower of adorable penguins to bring winter nights to life.
* 100% cotton rich velour outer with appliqué and embroidery details
* 100% super-soft cotton jersey lining
* Suitable for rooms cooler than 16°C or below (see guide below)
* Free Grobag Nursery thermometer included with 0-6 and 6-18 month sizes
* Zip opens from the bottom so that little fingers cannot easily tug the puller (6 month+ sizes)
* Zip Click cover stops adventurous little fingers from opening their zips (front zip grobags)
* Zip guard on inside of zip (front zip grobags)
* Chin guard at the top to prevent rubbing (front zip grobags)
* Double popper system for extra security
Why use a Grobag Sleeping Bag?
Grobag baby sleep bags are the safe alternative to traditional sheets and blankets. There are no covers to kick off or get tangled up in, so little ones stay cosy and safe during the night.
Grobag is the UK's Baby Sleeping Bag specialist, proud to have changed the way mums and dads put their babies to bed! With clever extras like the secure zip-click and chin guard, the gro company are constantly improving and evolving this favourite nursery product.
It's Safe ï¿½ Grobag is FSID's ( Foundation for the Study for Infant Death's) only recommended baby sleeping bag specialist. The UK Cot Death research charity which promotes and raises awareness of safer sleep for babies. Designed with safety and quality as a top priority. A free nursery thermometer also helps to give you complete confidence that you are using your Grobag safely and correctly too.
A baby sleeping bag by any other name is not a grobag.
|Grobag Size||Minimum Weight||Maximum Length|
|0-6 months||4.0kg / 8lb 8oz||68cm / 27ï¿½|
|6-18 months||8.1kg / 18lb||86cm / 34ï¿½|
|18-36 months||11.4kg / 25lb||98cm / 39ï¿½|
|3-6 years||53.5cm chest||116cm / 46ï¿½|
Choosing a Tog (warmth rating)
|2.5 tog||- 16-20c room temperature. A good all year round grobag,|
|1.0 tog||- 21-23c room temperature. Great for warmer weather and daytime naps.|
|0.5 tog||- 24-27c room temperature. Perfect for hot weather, holidays and very warm rooms.|
All information is for guidance only. Parents should check and touch their baby regularly to check if they are too warm or cold and read all packaging.
Here's Something Similar...
Related keywords: Winter