The correct room temperature is vital for creating a safe sleeping environment for a baby. Health professionals recommend that the room your baby sleeps in should be maintained at 16-20c to help reduce the risk of cot death.
The GroEgg, the only colour changing digital room thermometer, is another clever innovation to help promote safer sleep for babies.
The patented GroEgg glows yellow if the room temperature is within recommended guidelines (16-20'C). If the room temperature is outside this range, take action to cool or heat the room or to adjust the baby's bedding or clothing.
* Simple to use room thermometer that changes colour
* Digital room thermometer with permanent 'back-lit' LCD readout
* Provides a soft 'nightlight' glow
* Awarded a best buy by "Practical Parenting" and a "Top Gear Award" by FQ magazine (www.fqmagazine.co.uk)
* Instructions and safe sleep guide enclosed
* Turn your groegg into a glowing cutie with gro-egg shells, available separately
* The GroEgg is suitable for the UK only as it has a UK plug and requires a 220-240v power supply. (Does not use batteries)
Please note that GroEgg is designed to glow in darker conditions. In light rooms, please use the digital display.
"Babies who get too hot are at an increased risk of cot death... getting a room thermometer will help you create a safer sleeping environment for your baby " - fsid - Giving babies the chance of a lifetime
* The GroEgg was previously known as the "Grobag Egg"
Wooden Hand Painted rrp:£14.95 £7.95
The ultimate football wall mural rrp:£44.95 £39.95