FREE Safe Sleep Guide (for your baby & toddler)
How to reduce the risk of cot death
This fantastic little book has 35 pages of sleep safety and sleeping tips for babies and toddlers. It's free too!
Written together by the Gro Company and the the Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths (FSID) you'll find lots of simple advise on the safest way to sleep your baby.
Inside you'll find information on:-
- How to position your baby.
- Sharing a bed with your baby
- Keeping your baby and nursery the right temperature
- Choosing blankets, clothing and a mattress
- Creating a comfortable sleeping environment
- Grobag Baby Sleeping bags
- Tips on crying, health, feeding
- Letting your baby play on their tummy
- General home safety tips for babies
About the Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths (FSID)
FSID is a leading baby charity working to prevent sudden infant deaths and promote baby heath. More than 20,000 lives have been spared as a result of their research and health awareness projects. But cot death is still the leading cause of death in babies over one month old and more research is needed to save further lives.
For more information, please visit www.fsid.org.uk.
The Gro Company has been working closely with FSID since the business started in September 2000, to help parents to create a safer sleeping environment for their baby.
Grobag is FSID's only recommended Baby Sleep Bag specialist.
* available while stocks last
Here's Something Similar...
Related keywords: FREE